Wednesday 27 February 2013

Germany Photo Diary


Snow-ridden and freezing near the Brandenburg Tor in Berlin.


A charming square in Frankfurt, one of the only places in the city not destroyed in WW2.


A morning stroll through the cobblestone streets of Cologne near the lake.


Sunset at the Cologne lake. The Dom (cathedral) across the water was at one point in history the tallest building in the world.

This was my second visit to Germany, yet for some reason I had never been to Berlin or Cologne! Both were both charming in their own ways, and it was interesting to see how East Berlin had changed since its communist days. One major problem was the freezing temperature, but luckily my older sister, who is fluent in German, navigated us into tiny cafes and warm art and history museums.

Photos by myself.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect post.

    Would you like follow each other? Let me know =)


    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete